Author, poet and creativist, Orna Ross, shares insights on the process of how to create anything – and why creativity is important to all aspects of our lives – and our very being.
We talk about a live event we are hosting in London on the 25th Novemeber and sowing the seeds for a global movement of Creativism.
- Why the process of creativity is widely applicable to creative living in general
- Being conscious about creativity
- Why many creative projects don’t get finished
- Switching away from negative bias
- Why starting the day with meditation helps us set the intention for the day
- How to make a living whilst being creative and making a difference
- The importance of pacing and timing
Links from the show
[smart_track_player url=”http://www.thezoneshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Orna-Ross-on-Idea-to-Novel.mp3″ title=”From Idea to Novel” artist=”Orna Ross” image=”http://www.thezoneshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/ornaross-cropped-222.jpg” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_email=”true” ]
[smart_track_player url=”http://www.thezoneshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Orna-Ross-Writer-at-Work-2.mp3″ title=”A Writer at Work” artist=”Orna Ross” image=”http://www.thezoneshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Orna-ten-poems-222.jpg” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_email=”true” ]