This week’s guest is one of the Uk’s top meditation teachers. Discover how Frances Trussell moved from depression, and a career in broadcast journalism, into a world where she teaches people how to be mindfully happy.
This podcast contains a short, guided meditation so driving is not recommended.
Topics we chat about :
- How a quiet mind helps us spot serendipities
- Transitioning from journalist to meditation teacher
- The spark of the Power of Now
- It’s not in the study of mindfulness
- We do most learning in ‘no doing’
- Mindfulness is a route to happiness
- Rapid transformation therapy with mindfulness
- Taking mindfulness into schools
- Getting to a mindfully happy place
- Children as teachers of mindfulness
Links from the podcast
[smart_track_player url=”http://www.thezoneshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/The-Mindful-Living-Show-v2.mp3″ title=”The Mindful Living Show” artist=”Alex Joicey” social=”true” image=”http://www.thezoneshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/MLS_square_333-300×300.jpg” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]