This week’s guest is one of the top meditation guides on Insight Timer. When you hear Bethany Auriel-Hagan’s voice, you will understand why her meditations have been listened to well over 1 million times.
This podcast contains a short, guided meditation so driving is not recommended.
Topics we chat about :
- How Bethany started her meditation journey
- We don’t have to meditate on a cushion
- The difference between visualisation and meditation
- Meditation observes the mind and visualisation engages the mind
- Why ‘getting to sleep’ meditations have the most downloads
- The practice of meditation is more important than the style
- What’s the difference between mindfulness and meditation
- Is meditation the antidote to thinking too much?
- The world is too loud, too fast, too bright
- Thinking is the brain talking and meditation is the brain listening
- Doing what is yours in the world to do
- What happens when passionate commitment meets surrender
- The synthesis of male and female magic
- How the Insight Timer app is a guru in your pocket
- Working from a space of surrender
Links from the podcast
[smart_track_player url=”http://www.thezoneshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/A-Time-of-Insight.mp3″ title=”A Time of Insight” artist=”Christopher Plowman” social=”true” image=”http://www.thezoneshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/christopher-plowman-333-300×300.jpg” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]
[smart_track_player url=”http://www.thezoneshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Everyday-Meditation.mp3″ title=”Everyday Mindfulness” artist=”Andy Hobson” social=”true” image=”http://www.thezoneshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/AndyHobsonSquare-300×300.jpg” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]
[smart_track_player url=”http://www.thezoneshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/The-Art-Cure.mp3″ title=”The Art Cure” artist=”Bridgette Mayer” social=”true” image=”http://www.thezoneshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/bridgetteMayer_333-300×300.jpg” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]