Engineer, author and speaker, Dr Lisa Kardos, explains why and how we can optimize our life, our efficiency and our time.
- Crossing the bridge from ‘hard’ science to the ‘gentler’ side
- Taking an engineering approach to personal development
- How to go about ‘re-‘engineering yourself
- Where to start with productivity?
- Using your own victory as a driving force
- The value of actively chilling out
- The power of anticipatory thinking
- Manage your efficiency and you manage your time
- Engineering emotions
- What else can be optimized?
[smart_track_player url=”https://audioboom.com/boos/3848662-ending-the-tyranny-of-time.mp3″ title=”Ending the Tyranny of Time” artist=”Tom Evans” image=”http://www.thezoneshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/livingTimefullyLogoWhiteTrans_999.png” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]