Author, creative catalyst and spell-breaker, Eleanor O’Rourke explains how creativity and depression share an energetic relationship.
Eleanor has bravely written two, no-holds barred books about her journey out of the zone and back again, 40 Days 40 Nights and A Rebel’s Take On Depression.
- What’s the difference between being down in the dumps and full blown depression?
- The ‘black and white’ approach to mental health
- Getting into the ‘creative doing’ zones and accessing bliss states
- Feeding off the low grade fuels of drama and adrenaline
- The simplicity and rhythm of walking meditation
- Why Catholics were early into ‘NLP’
- The rise of depression and why ‘chemical coshes’ aren’t the solution
- The Four Pillars and the Dynamics of Desire and Devotion
- Handling the higher frequencies of creativity and love
- Dancing the energy with Geometricity
- Using art, writing and nature as natural therapies
- What life is like on the other side
Watch this video for an elegant and eloquent explanation of Geometricity
Eleanor’s web site
Betty Edwards – Drawing with the Right Side of the Brain