Author and world leading expert on Near-Death Experiences, PMH Atwater, returns to The Zone Show to talk about Future Memories.
Topics we explore:
- What exactly is a future memory?
- Ways to access future memories
- Living the future before it arrives
- Future memories as rehearsals for life
- The ‘temporality’ of temporal lobes
- Applications for future memories
- Future memories are a sign consciousness has expanded
- Being ‘in the zone’
- How intelligence is increasing worldwide
- How to change your thinking today in order to have the most fabulous tomorrow
Note that this podcast includes a guided meditative visualisation called Just for Tomorrow. I recommend you don’t listen to it if you are driving, operating machinery or flying a jumbo jet.
Find out more about PMH, her books, marketplace and services at:
PHM Atwater’s Main Web Site
Get Future Memory on Amazon
PMH Atwater’s books on Amazon
My Related Books
The Art and Science of Light bulb Moments
Managing Time Mindfully
The Zone NOW AVAILABLE AS AN AUDIOBOOK
Other Interviews with PMH
[smart_track_player url=”https://audioboom.com/boos/3557894-near-death-experiences.mp3″ title=”Near Death Experience” artist=”PMH Atwater” image=”http://www.thezoneshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/PMHAtwater-300×300.jpg” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_email=”true” ]
[smart_track_player url=”https://audioboom.com/boos/4556990-children-of-the-fifth-world.mp3″ title=”Children of the Fifth World” artist=”PMH Atwater” image=”http://www.thezoneshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/PMHAtwater-300×300.jpg” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_email=”true” ]